The Redlands Seniors Network
(RSN) is a group of organisations and individuals working together to
- Enhance the quality of life for seniors in the Redlands
Advance the rights, needs and interests of seniors in the Redlands
Further the interests of seniors and/or their organisations
of the Redlands Seniors Network is to:
- conduct joint activities and events of interest to seniors
- work collaboratively to advocate on issues affecting seniors in the region
- provide a forum for information sharing
- provide a forum to identify community needs
- provide a forum to review and discuss relevant research and legislation
- participate in the Age-Friendly Redlands Committee (ARC) established by the Redland City Council.
- provide support for the development of ideas
- provide a forum to foster collaborative partnerships
of the Redlands Seniors Network are to:
- enrich the lives of seniors in the Redlands.
- develop and maintain a strong and cohesive sector which is respected and valued for its demonstrated integrity, professionalism and willingness to collaborate.
- build a sector that promotes capacity building initiatives which cultivate and shape individual and community resilience.
- create strong communities through incremental change that is optimistic, achievable, inspirational and enjoyable.
- engage service providers which are committed to information and resource sharing.
- reduce access barriers to services and facilities.
Membership is open to any person representing an organisation (or any individual) involved in delivering services or support to seniors in the Redlands. Membership of the network is free and is on a voluntary basis.
Fusce urna augue, volutpat quis pharetra nec, fringilla a enim. Etiam dapibus accumsan libero vehicula vestibulum. Nunc justo augue, vehicula vel mauris id, blandit laoreet urna. Integer placerat euismod lorem vitae viverra. Sed cursus est justo, quis consequat est lacinia id. Praesent semper pulvinar sollicitudin.